Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am really not Poor Enough!

Many families can also get this VA finance help to pay a family member to supply the care. This little-known vets benefit is usually called the help and Attendance benefit. Widowed surviving spouses who've not re-married are fit for this same benefit but by a different name. This improved VA incapacity annuity benefit can pay for in-home care, aided living facility costs or care home care. It doesn't matter if the vets active duty was stateside or overseas. Note : Surviving spouses who remarried a non-eligible individual or whose wedding to the veteran climaxed in divorce aren't suitable. I regularly hear seniors say they're not poor enough yet to think about a reverse mortgage. I find a tiny disconcerting since it appears to claim that I'm waiting till I'm broke or going to lose my home before I consider doing any planning. I suspect this comes from the media demonizing the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage and from the myths many have about it. California job. So when I started as a Loan Officer in 1979 each day I went to work I had to tell somebody else that they no longer qualified for a loan because rates had gone up so much, well with all of the cash the govt is spending is an identical situation coming? There are consequences for the actions of todays regime spending and it will most probably hurt you more than help you.

As the govt. gives more and extra cash away this could fuel inflation and in a down home market the economy may crumble. I'm sure lots of you remember the times of Jimmy Carter and rates well above ten percent, I suspect we are going to see those days again shortly. The quantity of benefit that the petitioner can receive is founded on a two-step calculation. His altered countable household revenue is a negative $-1,000 ( Social security and a tiny allowance from his work at the Tool & Die Company less his qualified medical costs of aided living, prescriptions and hospital insurance premium ).

No comments:

Post a Comment